Parking Meters are in effect on May 1st to September 30th
NEW FOR 2017:
Madison Ave is now metered from McKinley to the Promenade.
Madison Ave as well as the lots at the end of Whitman and Greeley Terrace is now $2.00 per hour MON-THURS and $3.00 per hour FRI-SUN & Holidays
Ocean Ave (west side) between S Bath and Pavilion Ave are now meter spaces and the Prices are $1.00 per hour MON-THURS and $2.00 per hour FRI-SUN.
Great Lawn: Madison North to Greeley Terr. $2.00 per hour MON-THUR $3.00 per hour FRI-SUN.
Seaview Ave North (Ocean Ave) $1.00 per hour MON-THURS and $2.00 per Hour FRI-SUN
South End from Brighton Ave. North to Pavillion Ave. $1.00 per hour MON-THURS and $2.00 per hour FRI-SUN
- Pier Village $2/hour MON-THURS and $3/hour FRI-SUN & Holidays
- All time limits have been removed. You may now add money to the meter to stay longer.
- Metered Hours in Pier Village are 10AM - Midnight.
- Metered Hours outside of Pier Village are 9AM - 5PM.
- Remember to obey other parking restrictions such as no parking in Pier Village between the hours of 3AM and 5AM.
- All handicapped parking spaces (non-numbered) are free of charge with placard or plates. (As per State Law and the ADA act)
- If all handicapped spaces are taken, you may park in a numbered space but are required by NJ state law to pay the maximum time allotment on that meter one time. Once that is paid, you may park in that spot for up to 24 hours with a handicapped plate or placard.
- Questions about the meters? Call 732-222-1000 ext. 5684