To purchase Seasonal Beach Badges, please visit the Beach Office at Pier Village near the Wave Resort and the Carousel Daily From 10am - 3pm
Daily Beach Badges can be purchased at any beach entrance daily starting at 9AM
Daily passes: Purchased at point of entry
- $5 M-F
- $7 weekends/holidays
- $3 every day for ages 14-17
Annual passes: Beach Office 10AM- 3PM Daily
Always FREE for 13 and under/62 and older with ID and for disabled individuals!
This is for municipal beaches only and does not apply to Seven Presidents (North of Seaview Avenue).
For more information, contact the Recreation Department at: 732-571-6545 or the Beach Office at: 732-571-5697
- Stairs: Brighton Avenue, West End Avenue, Cottage Avenue, South Bath Avenue, North Bath Avenue, Pavilion Avenue, Morris Avenue, Chelsea Avenue (2 entrances), Great Lawn and Seaview Avenue.
- Sand Ramps: Beachfront North , Madison Avenue, Laird Street, Melrose Place and Morris Avenue
- ADA Compliant Ramps: Morris Ave. N, Chelsea Avenue, Pavilion Avenue, North Bath Avenue, Cottage Place and West End Avenue
- A limited number of Surf Chairs and Water Chairs are available for use. Please speak with any ticket booth representative or call the Beach Office at 732-571-5697 for assistance.