Parking Meters are in effect on May 1st to September 30th.
- Pier Village & Great Lawn (Includes Madison Avenue & lots on Whitman & Greeley): $2/hour MON-THURS and $3/hour FRI-SUN & Holidays
- All other spaces: $1.00/hour MON-THURS and $2.00/hour FRI-SUN
- Lots are one fee: $10 Mon-Thur, $20 Fri, Sat, Sun, and Holidays.
- Free parking is available for residents at the municipal lot across from Ocean Place Resort on Ocean Blvd for Long Branch residents with proof of residency. People entering the lot will be asked to show the vehicles registration AND the driver’s license of the person operating the vehicle upon entering the lots.
- All time limits have been removed. You may now add money to the meter to stay longer.
- Metered Hours in Pier Village are 10AM - Midnight.
- Metered Hours outside of Pier Village are 9AM - 5PM.
- Remember to obey other parking restrictions such as no parking in Pier Village between the hours of 3AM and 5AM.
- All handicapped parking spaces (non-numbered) are free of charge with placard or plates. (As per State Law and the ADA act)
- If all handicapped spaces are taken, you may park in a numbered space but are required by NJ state law to pay the maximum time allotment on that meter one time. Once that is paid, you may park in that spot for up to 24 hours with a handicapped plate or placard.
Questions about the meters? Call 732-571-5648