1. Fingerprints MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING AN ABC APPLICATION.
2. Download ABC application here.
3. Bring a Valid government photo ID such as a driver's License or passport, $50.00 money order only and Completed ABC application with YOUR RECEIPT from ldentoGo to Records Department Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm for processing.
4. A temporary ABC card will be issued only AFTER completing the steps above.
5. Your permanent ABC Card will be issued once your background check has been completed. You will be contacted by a member of the Records Department once your card has been finalized.
The City of Long Branch Police Department is committed to providing a safe community and improving the quality of life for all people. We accomplish this by delivering quality police services and enforcing laws with equality and impartiality. In partnership with the community, we reduce crime through public education, prevention, and awareness. In meeting this objective, we demand of ourselves the highest professional standards and dedication to our core values.
In our actions, conduct, and job performance. Committed to training, education, individual self-discipline, service orientation and other attributes of a true professional.
For all citizens, each other, and for differing points of view, regardless of age, race, gender, appearance, individual beliefs, or lifestyles.
Truthful & honest in word and deed. Ethical, being guided by the concept of fundamental fairness in everything we do, doing what is right.
To the organization, each other, our families, and the citizens we serve. Empower department members and citizens to work together to solve community problems.
In everything we do. Seeking to improve and excel, always.
Police Department is located at the rear of the building in the lower level.
For Emergencies Dial 9-1-1
City Hall Main No. 732-222-7000